Walking Groups at the Center for Health and Wellbeing
Walking groups have been cancelled for Summer 2012.
Get motivation, social support, and exercise all at the same time! Starting the week of June 25th, join the Center for Health & Wellbeing's walking group!
Choose the group that's right for you:
- Light Walking - Wednesdays 12:00pm - 12:30pm (except July 18 & August 15)
- Moderate Walking - Thursdays 5:00pm - 5:30pm
- Brisk Walking - Thursdays 5:30pm - 6:00pm
All groups will meet in front of the University Health Center (located across Campus Drive from the Stamp Student Union)
A 30-minute daily walking routine can boost brain power, help to control weight, and requires only modest investments of time and money. It is recommended to consult a physician before beginning any exercise program.
Please contact Meghan Cohen (email@example.com) for more information.
- About the University Health Center
- Clinical Services
- Mental Health Services
- General Insurance FAQ's
- Mandatory Insurance Waiver
- Health Promotion
- Student Involvement
- New & Transfer Students
- Center for Health and Wellbeing
- Sexual Assault Response and Prevention Program
- Faculty & Staff Services
- For Parents
- Quality of Care Survey
|Proud member of the American College Health Association|