Volunteers qualify to return provided they have worked 30 hours or more the previous semester and received a satisfactory rating from the unit supervisor.
- Returning volunteers can register up to 4 weeks before the beginning of the Spring or Fall semester on a first come, first served basis.
- Returning volunteers must register to volunteer 3 hours or more a week with a minimum of 2 hours per time slot, and at least 30 or more hours per semester.
Make an appointment to register by emailing ezapata@ umd.edu or calling (301)314-8095.
Bring your class schedule to the appointment and ensure that your immunization records are on file at the University Health Center.
- About the University Health Center
- Health Insurance
- Frequently Asked Questions: Insurance
- Clinical Services
- Mental Health Services
- Health Promotion & Wellness Services
- Student Involvement
- New & Transfer Students
- CARE to Stop Violence
- Faculty & Staff Services
- For Parents