SARPP Advocate Contact Information
In an emergency, the Sexual Assault Response and Prevention Program Advocate (SARPP) Office provides 24-hour crisis response.
If you or someone you know is experiencing a crisis, you can call the SARPP Crisis cell phone at (301) 741-3442.
*For privacy, you may block your phone number before calling. This number also accepts text messages.
In a non-emergency situation you may choose to:
Walk-in to the Sexual Assault Response and Prevention Program Advocate Office. The SARPP Office is located on the second floor of the University Health Center in room 2118-D and is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Speak with an Advocate or call for an appointment by calling the SARPP office at: (301) 314-2222 (campus x42222)
- Email the SARPP Advocate: email@example.com to arrange an appointment or ask a question.
- Donate to Health Center Victim Assistance Fund. Thank you!
- About the University Health Center
- Clinical Services
- Mental Health Services
- General Insurance FAQ's
- Mandatory Insurance Waiver
- Health Promotion
- Student Involvement
- New & Transfer Students
- Center for Health and Wellbeing
- Sexual Assault Response and Prevention Program
- Faculty & Staff Services
- For Parents
- Quality of Care Survey
|Proud member of the American College Health Association|