Faculty & Staff Open House
Join us for our Summer 2012 Faculty & Staff Open House on Tuesday, June 26 from 11am - 2pm.
The University Health Center takes care of the entire Terp community, including Faculty and Staff. See for yourself what we have to offer.
- Free seated massages
- Free refreshments (Rita's Ice!)
- Health Assessments
- Cholesterol Screening for $10 (see below for details)
- Tours and Information
- Cholesterol test ($10)**
- Blood Glucose test
- Body Mass Index test
- Blood Pressure check
- Vision Testing
* The Health Center will accept cash, check, Terrapin Express, or Credit Cards.
** An overnight fast will be required for accurate cholesterol levels. The Health Center will be open at 8:30am on the day of the open house for those who wish to receive cholesterol testing. Results of lab work will be mailed within two weeks.
- About the University Health Center
- Clinical Services
- Mental Health Services
- General Insurance FAQ's
- Mandatory Insurance Waiver
- Health Promotion
- Student Involvement
- New & Transfer Students
- Center for Health and Wellbeing
- Sexual Assault Response and Prevention Program
- Faculty & Staff Services
- For Parents
- Quality of Care Survey
|Proud member of the American College Health Association|