2013 Faculty & Staff Health Fair
Join us for our 2013 Faculty & Staff Health Fair on Thursday, January 17 from 11am - 2pm.
University Health Center takes care of the entire Terp community,
including Faculty and Staff. See for yourself what we have to offer.
- Health Assessments
- Cholesterol Panel and Glucose Test for $10 (see below for details)
- FREE STI Testing
- Flu Shots (bring your insurance information, view more information on flu shots)
- Faculty Staff Assistance Program, a free confidential assessment, referral and counseling service staffed by trained mental health professionals.
- Cholesterol panel & glucose test ($10)
Those interested in glucose & cholesterol testing willl need to visit the Health Center between Monday 1/7 and Friday 1/11 from 8:30am-11am for a blood draw. An overnight fast will be required for accurate cholesterol levels. Results of lab work will be available on the day of the health fair.
- Blood Pressure check
- Vision Testing
The Health Center will accept cash, check, Terrapin Express, or Credit Cards.
- About the University Health Center
- Clinical Services
- Mental Health Services
- General Insurance FAQ's
- Mandatory Insurance Waiver
- Health Promotion
- Student Involvement
- New & Transfer Students
- Center for Health and Wellbeing
- Sexual Assault Response and Prevention Program
- Faculty & Staff Services
- For Parents
- Quality of Care Survey
|Proud member of the American College Health Association|