The University Health Center offers routine immunizations such as MMR, Meningitis, Tetanus/Diphtheria, and tuberculosis skin testing. Hepatitis B, Chicken Pox, and Flu vaccines are also available.
Please click here for the 2014-2015 Influenza Vaccine form.
Please note that all students need to complete the required Immunization Form to attend the University of Maryland. Please make sure your University ID number is on the form.
You can mail or fax your Immunization form to:
University Health Center
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
FAX: (301) 314-5234
UMD requires international students to fill out our immunization form.
- International students should have a Quantiferon Gold test in their country if they want to avoid having a Quantiferon-Gold or T-spot done in the US.
- International Students will have to bring a copy of their lab report for the Quantiferon Gold test with them to the International Student Orientation.
- International students should have proof of 2 MMR's; the first must be after age 1 year, and the second is normally after age 5.
- International students can also have 2 adult doses of MMR if they do not have records of previous MMR's, but they must be one month apart.
- If no vaccine dates are available, your physician can do a measles, mumps, rubella titer (blood test) to verify positive immunity. We will require a copy of the lab report if titers are to be considered as verification.
NOTE: As of 2014, Iran is required to have Quantiferon-Gold or T-Spot test.
- About the University Health Center
- Clinical Services
- Mental Health Services
- General Insurance FAQ's
- Mandatory Insurance Waiver
- Health Promotion
- Student Involvement
- New & Transfer Students
- CARE to Stop Violence
- Faculty & Staff Services
- For Parents
- Quality of Care Survey
|Proud member of the American College Health Association|