The University Health Center offers routine immunizations such as MMR, Meningitis, Tetanus/Diphtheria, and tuberculosis skin testing. Hepatitis B, Chicken Pox, and Flu vaccines are also available.
Please note that all students need to complete the required Immunization Form to attend the University of Maryland. Please make sure your University ID number is on the form.
You can take the form to the University Health Center second floor Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm
or mail or fax your Immunization form to:
University Health Center
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
FAX: (301) 314-5234
For questions, please call (301) 314-8114 or email UHCemail@example.com
UMD requires international students to fill out our immunization form.
- Complete Section D of the UMD Immunization Form. If any response is "YES", the student is required to have the Quantiferon Gold or T-Spot test performed in the United States.
- International Students will have to bring a copy of their U.S. lab report for the Quantiferon Gold test with them to the International Student Orientation or the test will need to be done at the University Health Center, by appointment.
- International students should have proof of 2 MMR's; the first must be after age 1 year, and the second is normally after age 5.
- International students can also have 2 adult doses of MMR if they do not have records of previous MMR's, but they must be one month apart.
- If no vaccine dates are available, your physician can do a measles, mumps, rubella titer (blood test) to verify positive immunity. We will require a copy of the lab report if titers are to be considered as verification.
NOTE: As of 2014, Iran is required to have Quantiferon-Gold or T-Spot test.
- About the University Health Center
- Health Insurance
- Frequently Asked Questions: Insurance
- Clinical Services
- Mental Health Services
- Health Promotion & Wellness Services
- Student Involvement
- New & Transfer Students
- CARE to Stop Violence
- Faculty & Staff Services
- For Parents